Since 1996, eliquidMEDIA has been involved in the creation of new media solutions, from design & integration, content management, digital signage and support services. Through a global network of strategic partners, LEDPixel has a rich history of delivering innovative and cost effective digital signage solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications to clients in the United States, Italy, and Canada.
Digital Signage, evolving greatly over the past decade, has continued to be one of the fastest growing marketing opportunities available today. A study by IBM has shown that shoppers are 10x more likely to watch and 5x more likely to recall dynamic media over static advertisements.
In 2005, eliquidMEDIA identified the market need for a creative content development and delivery system for digital signage. eliquidMEDIA leveraged its expertise as a web based applications developer to launch the firmCHANNEL™ digital signage solution to the market as a scalable, flexible, easy to use, and comprehensive turnkey system encompassing all aspects of digital signage including creative content development.
firmCHANNEL had built a strong global channel of resellers and distributors who collectively deployed in excess of 10,000 digital signs. The development team focused its efforts on strengthening its offering with innovation in its available digital signage technology services. In October of 2011 the Corum Corporation acquired the firmCHANNEL brand of Digital Signage products.
Fairmont Hotel - Chicago, IL
Global Service Technicians (Visit)
Made entirely of aluminum, the sculpture was designed to tie in with the main visual element of the lobby, a circular outcropping of "reeds". The "reed" styling was carried to the sculpture by wrapping varying diameters of aluminum tubing around the entire structure. The substructure consists of a complex, multi-element, structural truss system, which also serves as interior service access for the 30 individual LED cabinets that make up the active displays.
- The active LED screen consists of a state-of-the-art SMD single lamp, with a pixel at a pitch of 10mm.
- 184,320 LED lamps make up both sides of the displays that are curved outward at a radius of 120 inches.
- A special controller and software was engineered to off-set the video content 32 pixels upwards creating the stepped finish of the display.
- The intelligence of the controller can code 281.47 trillion colours, producing 16.7 million possible shades.
- The brightness is controlled by an automatic light sensor, and after its initial use adjusted to compensate for its proximity to residential use high-rises nearby.
- During direct sunlight it is cable of 6500 nits of brightness, this compares to 550 nits of a typical LCD screen.
We offer a wide range of digital signage solutions across a diverse set of vertical markets, finding the right match between affordability and technology for our clients. Our solutions are powered by industry leading digital signage software and the latest in commercial grade hardware.
Like a trusted partner, we'll work together with you to leverage the best solutions available for your business.
Design & Integration
Custom designed solutions integrate into any space quickly and easily with the best products and components.
Every step of your project will be guided from start to finish insuring a successful and on time deployment.
Support & Maintenance
The support and expertise of our skilled network of partners, will insure your digital signage displays function 24/7.
Digital Menu Boards
Have a Question?
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a project or have any questions.